Submit a ticket
Looking for additional support?
If you have searched our Solutions Database and reviewed the product documentation and still can't solve your issue, please submit a support ticket using the form below. A DynaGen representative will respond as quickly as possible to address your concerns.
Initial Steps to troubleshoot a problem
- If you purchased this product from a dealer or OEM rather than directly from DynaGen, have you first tried contacting your supplier? Your supplier is likely in a better position to know the specifics of your wiring or configuration in your equipment.
- Please check for other problems first such as mechanical faults with the engine/genset, fuel system problems, or incorrect electrical wiring.
- Thoroughly review our manual and search for any similar questions in our Solutions Database section.
- Find your serial number. This is typically printed immediately after a "-" in the model number as a series of digits.
- Carefully describe the problem. We need a full description of what the problem is and all the pertinent conditions. The more you can tell us the better.